I have a tiny bathroom. It's so small that regular-sized shampoo and conditioner bottles look out of scale in their minuscule surroundings. If you're stuck with space-challenged bathroom as well, here are two options for streamlining your limited space:
- Use travel-sized toiletries and refill the bottles once they run out. Store the regular or jumbo-sized bottles in your linen closet.
- Buy clear plastic bottles, label the bottom and then refill from the jumbo bottles. I like MUJI bottles pictured above; they are rectagular--a twist on your standard rounded travel-sized bottle--and the pumps make them even easier to use.
I just bought a bunch of MUJI from the Museum of Modern Art store, a great outlet for handy kitchen gadgets and modern-styled organizing products.
Let's get social! Stay connected & don't miss an organizing post or tip...
- Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Follow me on Twitter at AboutOrganizing
- Find me at Pinterest
- Take the Organize Your Home E-Course
[Photo © MUJI]