Sometimes the best tips for clothes and closet organization come from readers. Here's the latest installment in the series: What's your best clothes organization tip or time saver?
"Jeans, sweatpants, t-shirts, etc. that I use to relax in, or work at home, go into one large basket drawer hung at the bottom of my closet. They are handy and I don't want them mixed with better things. And I was surprised at how good it feels to have nothing on the floor in my closet!! Shoes are in hanging pockets." - Guest
I love the idea of separating out casual clothes from work clothes. I started doing this with my gym clothes about a year ago and it's made my life mush easier. Share your tips to organize clothes.
- Get Started with Closet Organization
- How to Organize Your Closet
- How to Organize a Small Closet
- How to Declutter Your Closet
- How to Store & Organize Your Shoes
- Where, How & When to Donate Clothes, Shoes & Accessories
Let's get social! Stay connected & don't miss an organizing post or tip...