1. Get dressed more quickly in the morning.
Lay out your work and work-out clothes the night before. This is much easier when you have organized closets and bureaus. How to Organize Your Closet.
2. Make breakfast easier.
3. Harness your most productive hours.
- If you’re at your desk during those times, limit distractions: don’t schedule meetings, answer the phone, log onto Facebook, or check email.
- If you can’t be at your desk during those times, carry a small notebook with you to jot down notes and ideas, or tape yourself with your smart phone.
4. Declutter your home regularly.
5. Organize your kitchen pantry and cabinets.
6. Have a good mail management system.
7. Streamline your morning and evening grooming routines.
8. Follow a checklist.
9. Prioritize exercise.
Exercise is practically a fountain of youth and should be highly prioritized in your schedule. Here are several ways to work exercise into your daily routine from our Exercise Expert.
10. Get your pets on a schedule.
Walking, feeding, and grooming pets at the same time each day will provide them structure they crave.
Here are some tips from our Puppies Guide.
More About Your Daily Routine:
- Get More Done with a Daily Routine
- How to Create a Daily Routine
- How to Use a Daily Routine to Reach Your Goals
- How to Stick to a Daily Routine
- Daily Checklist
- 10 Good Daily Habits
- 10 Tips for a Better Daily Routine <-- you are here
- Erin Duran's Pro Advice on Daily Routines
- Wendy Salmon's Pro Advice on Daily Routines
- Daily Routine Reading List