1. Elfa Utility Garage Storage
- Unless you have a very tricky space, save money and install the system yourself.
- Make sure to measure the items and plan the space before installation.
2. Overhead Garage Storage
Overhead storage is a budget-friendly and logical storage option for garages. Most garage spaces have high ceilings and after the car is parked, very little floor space.
- Up to 1,400 lbs capacity
- Accommodates 24" wide plywood or melamine
3. Ceiling Mount Shelving
4. Wall Mount Shelving
This shelving system mounts on the wall as opposed to the ceiling. This is great because the shelving is adjustable and can be moved to accommodate whatever you happen to be storing. Dimensions are 16 x 64w x 90h.
- Make sure you place the things you use most often are in your prime real estate(between you shoulders and knees).