Garage systems include shelving, grids, cabinets and accessories to organize your garage and store the items you use in that space.
- To begin, it's important to know how much 'stuff' you are storing before choosing, purchasing and installing a garage storage system. (See: Organize Your Garage)
- Asees the space. How much storage space do you really have? Can you re-purpose an old cabinet for the job? (See: Plan Garage Storage)
- Purchase A Garage Storage System: Set a budget, compare prices and install your new system.
Below are my choices for garage storage systems.
An all-in-one kit that holds tools onto the wall rather than in a pile on the floor.
- The 5J91 kit contains 1 - 32-inch Hanging rail, 1 - Handle Hook, 2 - Scoop Hooks, and 1 - Multi Purpose Hook.
- Quick and easy Installation
- Works with 16-inch or 24-inch stud spacing
- All hardware included
- Accessories "snap" on so homeowners know fit is secure
- Satin nickel powder coat finish for No rusting, chipping or cracking