Just 10 minutes can be a very powerful amount of time. Think about sitting in the waiting room, or when you have a few minutes to spare in the kitchen while that pot is boiling. Instead of checking your email (again) or staring off into space, put yourself to work by completing one of these tasks.
Follow these room-by-room guides to home organization in 10 minutes or less, for hundreds of ideas on how to quickly organize your home.
10 Minute Bathroom Organization Projects
There are so many small, impactful projects you can tackle in the bathroom, we decided to give them their own guide: 10 Minute Bathroom Organization Projects.
10 Minute Bedroom organization Projects
- Go through your dresser and choose one drawer. Take everything out and re-fold and stack.
- Declutter your night table: dust, tidy, and purge your night table of anything you no longer need.
10 Minutes Closet Organization Projects
There were way too many projects to fit on this page, so I created 10 Minutes Closet Organization Projects
10 Minute Clutter Organization Projects
Clutter clearing projects are so plentiful that they got their own page: 10 Minute Clutter Clearing Projects
10 Minute Entryway Organization Projects
- Declutter your entry way pinboard, recycling old invitations, expired coupons and any other clutter.
- In the entry way, locate all of your loose umbrellas and corral them into one spot. I like to store mine in an old wine bucket in the entry way closet.
10 Minute Garage Organization Projects
- Choose one collection (athletic equipment, tools, cleaning supplies) and declutter. Toss or recycle anything you no longer use.
- Vacuum your car.
- Install hooks to hang beach chairs, tools, or bikes.
10 Minute Holiday Organization Projects
- Go through your gift wrap and purge (aka, recycle) any random strands of ribbon that are too short to use, small squares of gift wrap that are to small to cover anything. Also recycle any gift bags that are too wrinkled to use.
- Spend 10 minutes going through your holiday card list to either add new names or purge people you no longer exchange cards with.