The key to keeping the living room serene and relaxing is to contain the clutter, and then clear new clutter regularly. Here are the 10 minute living room projects to help clear clutter and keep that chill vibe going strong.
- Sit on the couch in your living room and notice any distracting piles. Declutter.
- Grab the label maker and label the cables behind your entertainment console.
- Go through your TiVo or DVR series manager and purge shows you’re not watching. Bonus: you get to sit on the couch for this one.
- Make a list of movies you’d like to see or update your Netflix queue. This will save time on upcoming dinner-and-a-movie nights. Bonus: it’s fun.
- Stack and store magazines in a tray.
- Gather your throw pillow and blankets. Fold and stack you blankets and re-arrange your throw pills on the couch or chair the belong to.
- Gather and label your remotes with the name of the corresponding device: DVR, DVD, Stereo, IPod, television, etc.
- Go through your book collection, turning each volume in the same direction.
100s of 10 Minute Home Projects
Hundreds of home projects organized by space (kitchen, closet, home office) that you can complete in 10 minutes or less.