Garage systems include shelving, grids, and wall-mounted cabinets to contain the tools, sports equipments and countless odds and ends people store in their garage.
- Organize Your Garage: it's important to know how much 'stuff' you are storing before choosing, purchasing and installing a garage storage system.
- Plan Garage Storage: How much space do you really have? Can you re-purpose an old cabinet for the job?
- Purchase A Garage Storage System: Set a budget, compare prices and install your new system.
Top picks for overhead storage that can be used in several different rooms in your home -- kitchens, attics, basements and the garage.
- Make sure you don't store large heavy boxes in overhead storage.
- Use small, clear containers (see: Plastic Storage Containers) and make sure you can lift individual container comfortably.
- Label your storage containers for additional ease of use.