Double hangs do exactly what they say: they double the hanging space in your closet. This purchase may require some installatin, but the relatively small amount of time it takes to install a double hang is worth the effort.
- As always, measure the space 3 times before making a purchase.
- Move coats and longer formal dresses to another closet if they no longer fit with the double hang.
- If you can't reach the top "hang," make sure you have a good, sturdy step stool nearby.
Buy 2 of these rods and double your hanging space instantly. Be sure to measure your closet height and width and the lengths of the clothes you'll be hanging, and don't forget to leave space between the floor and the bottom of your clothes. You want to keep a little room at the bottom to keep clothes dust-free.
- Extends and locks from 20" to 30" / 1-5/16" dia.
This closet doubler fit right onto your current rod and double the amount of hanging space for coats, shirts, pants and skirts (It may be too short for long coats and dresses).
- No iinstallation necessary, it simply attaches to your current rod
- 33.5"H x 29.5"W
This is a great choice if you're starting with a blank closet because it gives you 4 shelves and 2 hanging rods. I recommend this for an entry way, attic or basement closet space.
- Measure 68.03"H x 45.24"W x 19.29"D