I would not have been able to function in my first Manhattan apartment without a step stool. To say it offered "quirky storage options" would be an understatement. Most of my kitchen supplies were stored in boxes on top of the cabinets and I was forced to install an Elfa closet directly on my bedroom wall in order to fit a full-sized bed into the room.
Luckily, the apartment had enough built-in charm to blance out the storage chanllenges: pre-war moldings in tact, exposed brick and super high ceilings that allowed me to fit all of my belongings into the space, even if they were 5 feet above my head.
- Hold 300 Lbs
- Spring-mounted casters retract when stool is stepped on.
- Steel construction with nonslip vinyl treads.
- Protective bumper around base.No tools required; simple snap-together assembly.
- Foldable step stool
- Handle for easy carrying
- 9-inch height when unfolded
- Compact for storage
- Holds up to 300 lbs
This is the luxury pick good for adults and children. What I admire most about this pick is the wide-set design that makes the stool even sturdier.
- 100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.
- Overall: 11.75" h x 24" w x 12.5" d
For kids to use in every room of the house.
- Measures 10 1/2" off the floor
Ready to get a little ducky? This one definitely best suited to the bathroom.Features:
- Steps at 6" and 12”
- Weighs 13 poundsM
- ade in USA1
- 00% post-industrial recycled wood residuals
- Painted with non-toxic, zero-VOC, ultra-low odor paint
- Dimensions: 15.25" H x 15”
- WAge: 18 months and upCare
- Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth