Begin by removing all the contents of your glove compartment. Throw away or relocate (outside of your auto) any items that you don't utilize on a regular basis. Simplify this space with functional items:
- Automobile owner's manual - this contains your auto information, insurance and registration.
- A small first aid kit - you will be glad you have this in emergency situations.
- Cell phone charger - in case of an emergency, you always want your cell phone to be charged.
- Flashlight - this will come in handy if your car battery dies.
- Napkins or paper towel - helpful for spills or cleanups.