Organizing Secret Santa is beneficial for families, friends or co-workers, and easy to organize:
Tools You Will Need:
- 1-2 sheets of regular paper.
- A hat (or bowl will work too)
- Everyone agrees upon a price limit to spend.
- The paper is cut up into enough strips to accommodate all the people included.
- Everyone writes their name on one side of the piece of paper.
- On either side of the piece of paper each person is responsible for writing 3 gift preferences.
- The papers are folded and placed in the hat.
- Each person takes turns selecting a piece of paper from the hat.
- You can only put the piece of paper back and re-select if you have chosen yourself.
- Selections are kept confidential.
- A date is selected for when Secret Santa gifts will be exchanged.