- Toss or recycle any containers that are missing lids, or lids that are missing the container. This will save you a lot of time trying to locate them.
- Keep containers piled together by shape: rounds together, rectangle together and square together.
- Keep lids in Ziploc bags.
- Use 2-3 Ziploc bags, depending on the amount of lids that you have.
- Keep similar shaped lids together in the same bag.
- Keep bags standing upright to avoid spilling.
- To keep things organized, put containers and lids back where you found them.
Just a few simple steps that will save you a lot of time the next time you are trying to locate a food storage container and its lid.