Boot boxes have two great advantages over other types of boot storage:
- A box will fit neatly under your bed or at the top or bottom of your closet.
- A box will proect boots from dust, pets and temperature changes.
Below are the best boxes for everyt type of boot your own. TIP: Make sure to measure the height and width of a boot before purchasing a boot box.
This is a great choice because it's clear and comes in a set of 5 and open form the front and back so you don't have to remove the entire box to store your boots.
- Hold boots up to 21" high.
Mid calf boots and booties are a big storage challenge. They are typically to big to fit into shoe storage racks and can get lost in the closet without a home. These mid-calf or lower boot boxes can stack on top of each other for easy retrieval.
- Hold boots up to 13" high.
This boot box is the classic - opens from the top, made of heavy-duty plastic (so you can store it in the basement) and comes in a case of 6 or 1-at-a-time.
- Holds boots up to 21" high.